Data Science and A.I Bootcamp For Executive Directors, Data Product Manager…
- What is Data Product Manager?
- Are you leading data scientist team? or Are you PM for data scientists?
- How can you hire a good data scientist and how do you build a data-driven organization?
- Have you ever thought you’d like to use data-science into the product, but you don’t know where to start?
- Do you wanna know the case study like “How can you use Twitter data to predict cryptocurrencies prices?”
We partner with Dr. Stylianos Kampakis designed this workshop to help you out with all this.
This event is geared towards all Data PM and product decision makers (CEOs, Data PM, startup founders, etc.) who want to learn what data science is, and how it can be used within their company.
The purpose of the workshop is to be both educational and consultation. The workshop includes problem-solving sessions, where the audience can pose any kind of problem, and the solutions will be discussed from all points of view: research design, actual solution or hiring. No question will be left unanswered! Feel free to get in touch regarding specific use cases you want to cover.
The workshop is limited only to 12 attendants so that we can have more time to focus on each one’s particular problems and questions.
There are 5 sessions:
- Quick Intro to data science and AI: A historical overview and a demystification of jargon
- Managing data: All the things that go wrong in data collection and management and how to fix them
- Thinking like a data scientist (without being one): Understand how data scientists solve problems, and under what circumstances and how you can use data science within an organization.
- Hiring and managing data scientists: In this session, we get into the mind of a data scientist, discuss the data science tribes, and understand how to optimize hiring
- Building a data-centric culture: Data science does not stand in a vacuum. It interacts with all parts of a business. This session helps you understand how to best put all the pieces together, in order to maximize the performance of your data scientists.
NOTE: The event starts at mid-day to make it easier for the attendants to deal with other work-related commitments. The end time is indicative, as the problem-solving session can hold for longer if there is enough interest from the audience.
What does the price reflect?
The price reflects two things. First, it distills 7+ years of experience in a few hours, providing only the most relevant pieces for decision-makers, without all the jargon and the buzzwords. Secondly, it reflects the consultancy service which participants will get out of the workshop, and which is usually charged at much higher rates.
What should I expect to get out of this workshop?
The workshop is meant to give an overview of the field of data science, and at the same time provide some consultancy services to the attendants. After the workshop, the participants will be able to navigate the confusing landscape of data science much more effectively, and they will have also gained answers to any data-related problems they have.
What are the problem-solving sessions about?
During the problem-solving sessions, we will solve on the blackboard any kind of problem the audience poses. In a previous workshop, for example, one of the problems was “How can we use Twitter data to predict Bitcoin prices?”. The solution included the full pipeline (from data collection to data storage), to actually solving the problem and hiring the right people.
Feel free to contact me with your problems before the workshop date.